Thats not what I meant but I may not have understand Jochem's original
statement correctly. My statement was that a switch would route any outgoing
HTTP requests from the cluster node for the cluster back to the same node
(not subsequent incoming requests to the same node). Does that make any more
or less sense?

Adam H

My Rant, erm Blog <http://cfrant.blogspot.com/>