Adam Haskell wrote:
> Thats not what I meant but I may not have understand Jochem's original
> statement correctly. My statement was that a switch would route any outgoing
> HTTP requests from the cluster node for the cluster back to the same node
> (not subsequent incoming requests to the same node). Does that make any more
> or less sense?

It is clear what you mean. But it is not relevant for the matter of
subsequent client requests in the case of cfimage and cfpresentation. It
may be relevant in the case of scheduled tasks or cfdocument where CF
tries to do a HTTP request to itself, but even in that case just getting
to the right server does not guarantee you are getting to the right
instance.

Jochem