> You were right when you said entertaining, Ive always been
> a fan of game programming & have wanted one day perhaps
> code a small game or something like that. Do you have a
> working example of this online that I can play
> with!?!?!? Please Please Please!!! lmao

Ok, remember it's work in progress, and you'll need a WAP browser, I
suggest http://www.yospace.com for that.

The link is: http://wap.phink.net/minisphere

At the moment the "turns engine" is turned off.  All the creatures
have been getting quite randy over the last week, and my breeding code
isn't working!  They've been chasing potential mates to the edge of
the map, where they seem to be getting stuck in a horrid unconsummated
orgy.

The things you have to sort out as a coder.

When I get the code sorted I'll maybe post a heads up to anyone who's
interested, so people can drop their own creatures in.  Although
there's a hell of a lot of optimisation to do yet.

R'grds
Dan.

This message is intended only for the use of the person(s) ("the intended
recipient(s)") to whom it is addressed.

It may contain information which is privileged and confidential within the meaning of
the applicable law.
If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender as soon as possible.
The views expressed in this communication may not necessarily be the views held by
Live Information Systems Limited.