>>and keeping a team of Delphi

It was developped in Delphi? .... Yurk! Now I understand.
But still, its conversion to C, or even Java, would be worth

 >>Plus, the reality is that we've done nothing
with that product in about 8 years

... and stil many people use it and prefer it.

 >>that a CF IDE needs to either be Eclipse
based (aligned well with Flex Builder and more) or Dreamweaver based

Eclipse is too general, too cumbersome,
Dreamweaver is more like a WYSIWYG HTML writer, not what developers need.

If you have already decided to start from this basis, the problem is
that many people
hate those products not because they are missing something, but because
of what they already have.
Adding new options will not help.

The advantage of CF Studio is that everybody already love it. Its only
problem, and the only reason people
are asking for a new product, is with a couple of tools and details that
are needed.

--
REUSE CODE! Use custom tags;