I use Aptana Eclipse plugin for CSS work. If you are separating your
style declarations from your actual document (as you should) then the
Aptana editor is fantastic for this. Eclipse flips this automatically
for me, as I switch between a .cfm template (in CFEclipse perspective)
to a .css template.

But hey, to each his own....

Steve "Cutter" Blades
Adobe Certified Professional
Advanced Macromedia ColdFusion MX 7 Developer
http://blog.cutterscrossing.com