>>  Is that even possible with CF?  I mean yea you can encrypt your code,
but it's that fairly easily decrypted?

>>but it's that fairly easily decrypted?

Very easy. IIRC you can do it with a CFX tag.

>> Is that even possible with CF?

Yes.
As of v. 7 you could turn CFML into compiled Java bytecode. In theory you
could use a Java decompiler to turn the Java bytecode to java. But you would
need to know how CFML is rendered as Java.. And by the time you figured that
out you could have reverse engineered the app in question.... or have
written your own CFML engine.