> Isn't the point of this whole thing to spread the use of cfml, and to such
> end, to have a cfml engine installed on every linux hosting company
offering
> PHP, wouldn't this be where the blue dragon open source version of their
> product is going to be put to the test?

Precisely, and I really do hope that this is the case. The only caveat
would be how NA's Dual-Licensing would work - and that's why I'm really
anxious to see the details there.

If the above is truly their intention, this is HUGE for the CF Community.

Warm regards,
Jordan Michaels
Vivio Technologies
http://www.viviotech.net/