It doesn't matter what it is or how easy it is.  The cost structure is
specifically designed to be forbidding so that people DON'T ask for
application-level support.

CF is an application on YOUR BOX.

How much should they charge if I call them and ask for macro to be created
in Word?  How much to add a new email account to SmarterMail?  How much to
change my desktop wallpaper?

The answer for all of these is: a huge, unreasonable amount that will prompt
you not to call for work you should be doing.

> "None of these assertions can be backed up by the original request.
> The requestor only said that he didn't like the performance or support.
> No assumptions can be made about his skill level."
> Ok so he says basically that he needs support, you don't need a zune
> manual to figure that part out. If he knew enough about running his own

Your assumptions are faulty.  Needing support doesn't say anything: every
level of service needs support.  You're assuming however that he need an
unreasonable level of support for his chosen service.

CT provides appropriate service and provides it well.  When I opened my
account I needed "support" to set up DNS. I opened a ticket and was promptly
pointed to a well-written document in the knowledge base covering that
process.  When I need to upgrade RAM on a box I need support.

Since no details were given no clear assumptions can be made.  I prefer to
assume that the poster is asking for a level of service that they
understand, you treat everybody like an idiot.  Different strokes.

Damn I'm so consistently amazing by the warped lens through which you view
life.

Jim Davis