>>>Unfortunately multi-tab form is parallel (I believe) while my case is
>sequential processing
>
>There is no "sequential processing" of multiple forms possible in HTML.
>You can have several forms in a page, but only one can submit.
>Tab forms is a solution to temporarily hide parts of a form, but only
>one form is needed.

Are you an expert in, say, DOM?  To my knowledge, each and all "web"/script
page, be it written in cf, jsp, asp, php, would be rendered by a UA (browser
here), and the underlying technology for that is DOM, so, it does not matter
how many HTML forms on a 'page'/script the web server sends to the browser, the
UI would do it its rendering.  I could write client side javascript for data
validation for each form, however, that approach/technique defeats the purpose
of using CFFORM (which does data validation among others), why reinvest the
wheel?  Or am I not thinking straight?  But if you're saying, cf-supported data
validation can only support one form on a page/script then its design is
totally yester-year, and I hope Adobe engineers can step up the challenge,
thks.  I hope you see that I have a fairly strong business case for this...