Kay,

Just curious, but if you needed the fckeditor directory somewhere else
then why didn't you just download it?

I imagine that your paths are slightly different, now that you've move
the directory, so you'll probably need to adjust that config again.
There's some fairly good documentation on the CF integration on the
FCKEditor Wiki.

http://docs.fckeditor.net/FCKeditor_2.x/Developers_Guide/Integration/ColdFusion

Steve "Cutter" Blades
Adobe Certified Professional
Advanced Macromedia ColdFusion MX 7 Developer
http://blog.cutterscrossing.com