From: Kay Smoljak [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, April 28, 2008 2:14 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: 8.0.1 FCKEditor file upload issue

My FCKEditor problem is still unresolved, and I'm out of things to
try. Here's a summary of the fun so far:

- when I enable file uploads in
/cfide/scripts/ajax/fckeditor/fckconfig.js it works fine
- if I copy that folder underneath my web root and use the basepath
attribute of CFTEXTAREA to point to the local copy of the same files,
the "browse server" option gives me the following error: File not
found: /jscripts/FCKeditor/editor/filemanager/connectors/cfm/index.cfm
(the requested URL was
http://localhost/jscripts/FCKeditor/editor/filemanager/browser/default/.
../../connectors/cfm/connector.cfm?Command=GetFoldersAndFiles&Type=Image&
CurrentFolder=%2F&uuid=1209369303654)
- i initially thought it was a config error due to my dev server
having the web root files in a virtual directory pointing to another
drive, but even copying the web root to the default c:\inetpub\wwwroot
folder (where the CFIDE folder actually lives) gives me the same
error. My shared hosting server also gives me the same error. Both
servers are CF 8.0.1 running on Windows and IIS.
- I tried downloading FCKEditor 2.5 and 2.6 and using them in that
folder instead, same problem.

Anyone got any ideas?

Cheers,
K.