It's almost definitely a firewall issue... how are these machines connected
(both to each other and to outside)?  Does the camera need a particular port
to be open?

This could be more complex since there might be several firewalls involved
(local ones on the machine, network devices, etc) - heck, if specials ports
are needed even your ISP or hosting provider might be blocking them.

Basically once you know what you need you just have to make sure that
nothing's blocking it... but it's hard to help with that without more
information.

Jim Davis