Don't you want that link to be:

You'll need to route to an externally available IP if you want to
access that network location from anywhere other than the network,
though.   192.* network address will only resolve to the same network
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IP_address#IPv4_address_networks).
That's why you can't access from outside the network.

  For the machine public IP address, you will need to make sure your
webserver (IIS, Apache, etc) is configured at that IP to resolve
requests for that IP to the correct location.

HTH,

Jon