Sean,

It looks like your jvm.config may need some tweaking.

Try these settings
java.args=
-server
-Xmx1024m
-Xms1024m
-Dsun.io.useCanonCaches=false
-XX:MaxPermSize=256m
-XX:PermSize=256m
-Dsun.rmi.dgc.client.gcInterval=600000
-Dsun.rmi.dgc.server.gcInterval=600000
-XX:+UseParallelGC

It is key to keep the min and max (Xms Xmx) equal to each other.  The
same goes for the min max perm sizes.  Also make sure your using
parallel garbage colletion and the gcIntervals I specified above.

Same your old config file then try these.  If it goes right your golden.

Cheers,

Wil Genovese

One man with courage makes a majority.
-Andrew Jackson

A fine is a tax for doing wrong. A tax is a fine for doing well.