I've been searching everywhere for a Flash Remoting solution that uses AS3 in
Flash using Coldfusion. So far I've struck out on solutions. Seems like all the
tutorials/examples on the web all use AS2 and the methods are very different. I
can't use AS2 cause the flash movie is very processor heavy as it involves
videos, so it needs the AS3 performance boast. The flash documentation is poor
as well as the web tutorials out there on a start to finish solution. Any AS3
out there seems to be Flex solutions, and I can't use flex for this. All the
AS3 books I have don't even cover it or doesn't cover how you recover the
variables. It'd be greatly appericated if someone can help me out here.