Hey, Mike... couldn't wait until tomorrow, so I went ahead
and jumped into the app.  Looking good so far.  Like the approach
you're taking with the narrative.  I'm going to mention things in
this thread as I go along that I think you'll want or might want to know.

First thing I saw was that I wasn't getting the nice table formatting
on my index.cfm page.  I changed the path from "/css/c22Tutorial.css"
to "css/c22Tutorial.css" and the nice table appeared.  :o)

Rick