From: Joseph Bugeja [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, July 22, 2008 4:50 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: DataSource Events like Before Commit?

Dear ColdFusion Users,

Is there a way that I can attach to a datasource through an event like
before_commit or before_update?

So, if I have a cfquery tag, and I would ColdFusion to automatically, before
ColdFusion executes the code found in the cfquery I would like it to
automatically execute another query for example to set the user id to the
database? In this way I do not need to make any modification to the existing
code except that of creating new code to do something before executing my
main query?

Thanks in advance for your assistance.

Regards,
Joseph.