I also agree about paypal. I run a small Linux Hosting Biz as well as being
a programmer.

I had a customer pay me 400.00 on his bill ( Hosting and alot of PHP
programming). Well almost 3 weeks later PayPal took the money (put my
account -300.00) back from me stating he paid me with fraudulant funds.  I
argued with them over and over saying thats like me taking a check from him
cashing it at my bank then 3 weeks later you ask my bank for the money
back.  This customer had been with me for 5 years prior and he let me login
into his paypal. They did this because he had 3 complaints saying the "We
didnt receive the product" yet he provided tracking info and everything.

I am unfortunately forced to still use them as some of my long term
customers only use them. But now I keep my PayPal Balance at 0.

Eric Haskins