Andrew,

I need to check with my hosting provider to see if they've taken any
measures, but at least I'm on a VPS instead of shared hosting using MySQL.

After running my own server for 5 years and decided that the cost of
VPS's made it worth outsourcing the hosting again, I can't imagine going
back to shared hosting and putting up with the limitations.  But sometimes,
it's necessary in some situations.

For now, it looks like I'm protected.  But I know the time is coming.

Rick