I am have a really hard time installing CF 8 on Win 2003 SP2, I have changed
permissions on the directories, turned off DEP, Installed on an old Win 2000
box and the same problem keeps poping up..

I am try to do the multiserver installation  without linking to IIS and every
time there is a single error in the install log about ANT not being able to
find a single directory
xxx\servers\cfusion\coldfusionwar\coldfusionear\webinf\something\lib

I have changed permissions cleared temp directories and anything else I can see
on the web but to no avail.. I have even pulled down a fresh copy of the Win
801 installer but no love.. Just an incomplete install without any of the CF
directories or a wwwroot

Short of covering myself in Chicken blood and dancing around a fire naked
whilst offering votive offerings to IT gods I am out of ideas ! can anyone
spare from an embarasing night in a paddock !

Gus