1) I tried specifying the full path to schtasks.exe but that didn't make
a difference.

2) Yes, logging into the physical box with the same account (RDP or
since it's my dev server, I can walk over to it.. .:))

3) If I run either of these from the command prompt on the server
schtasks /create /tn createMovie47 /tr
d:\wwwroot\tours\47\youTube\createMovie.bat /sc once /st 18:45 /sd
09/30/2008 /p *accountPassword*
or
schtasks /create /tn createMovie47 /tr
d:\wwwroot\tours\47\youTube\createMovie.bat /sc once /st 18:45 /sd
09/30/2008 /rp *accountPassword*

It starts asking me for username then, and when I provide /u *username*
or /ru *username* it then asks me for the computer name and when I
supply the /s *computerName* it tells me the password is wrong.

Very very odd, and frustrating...

Thanks,

Michael