From: Matt Robertson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, October 17, 2008 4:21 PM
To: cf-talk
Subject: Re: CFMail Alternatives

Can't slowly "unspooling" emails also be attributed to a mail server
thats slow in accepting them?  I know I have that problem with my
SmarterMail-based mail server, although I can live with it because my
CF-originating traffic is not all that time-critical.

Surprised no one has recommended iMS from CoolFusion.  It hasn't been
updated in years but I'd be surprised if it needed an update when it
comes down to it.  The thing always hauled ass for me... but as people
have said, ColdFusion improved its mail performance years ago.  Don't
dismiss what people are saying about CF's mail handling performance.

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Janitor, The Robertson Team