Yea you're right Ike.   Story of my life -  I relax for once and make
a smart-alec comment and it whips around and bites me.

But in my own defence,  mine takes less typing!  LOL .

Cheers
Mike Kear
Windsor, NSW, Australia
AFP Webworks
http://afpwebworks.com
ColdFusion, PHP, ASP, ASP.NET hosting from AUD$15/month