Ah yes that will be because there is another variable somewhere in the
request with the name ADID and it was using that instead of the one
coming from your query.

Thats why you should always scope your variables, unless there is a
specific reason not to.      If you scope them,   the function isnt
left to make up its own mind whether it'll use request.ADID,
URL.ADID, form.ADID, application.ADID, session.ADID, client.ADID or
variables.ADID or another ADID that might have strayed into the
request somewhere.

As you've discovered, debugging errors like that are really hard,
because there's no error message thrown and its quite possible you
might not even recognise that there IS an error for some time.

Cheers
Mike Kear
Windsor, NSW, Australia
AFP Webworks
http://afpwebworks.com
ColdFusion, PHP, ASP, ASP.NET hosting from AUD$15/month