Happy New Year all,

I have a client who has asked me to 'mask' his directory structure.

I actually have two issues and I hope to find solutions to both.

environment:
Windows Server 2008
IIS7
CF 8

Issues:
1.  I am using onMissingTemplate to translate a directory structure into local
variables for SEO friendly links.  Currently, however, if a user types in
/directory/ they get a standard 404 error from IIS, since a CF page was not
specified.  Is there a way in IIS that I can force all 404 pages to call a
specific .cfm page for specific directories?

2.  My client wants to 'mask' from the end user any sub-directories or url
parameters.  I have been told that there is a program called isapi_rewrite that
will change the url in the 'location bar' of the browser, but won't effect the
processing of the original requested page.  I have no experience with this and
would like to learn about it.  does anyone know of this method, or something
similar, that will help me support this client's request?

Thank you very much in advance for reading and hopefully answering my questions.

William