> When you say "custom tags" are you referring to CFX_Tag or CF_Tag.  If
> they are CFX_Tags then they would need to be loaded into the
> ColdFusion administrator by your hosting provider.  If it's a CF_Tag then you
> can
> place the [tagname].cfm file into the same folder as the file calling
> it and it should work, though you could end up with multiple copies of
> the file.  In this situation, I would convert the tag calls to use
> CFMODULE instead of the tag directly so you can specify a path and keep only
> one copy of the file.

Looking at the code in the .cfm file, it looks like the tag begins with cf_  So
you are saying that I can place these files in the same directory as the
calling script and it should work?  I tried a simple test and it didn't seem to
help, but the problem may be more complicated than just calling the custom tag.
 There is a mysql database, but I don't know if CF tags use databases, or if
they are like standard HTML tags.

Thanks for the reply.