Michael K wrote:
> I get the impression that this simple fix didn't work because the code was
> written to call the tags from the server, not from the files.  It would take
> some re-writing to code it to look for the files and since there is over
> 1,000 files, that could take a while.
>
> Thanks for your help.

That does not make sense in relation to Custom Tags.  What I think you
are refereing to is that ColdFusion servers and a special custom tag
folder, that if you had access to the server you can put your cfml
files.  Files in this folder can be called by any other CFML code on the
server without any special considerations.

But that is not the only way to skin this particular tag.  There are
many other ways to access custom tags and this should be a relatively
easy fix with a bit of understanding on how custom tags really work.
They are not that mystical.