Hi, John...and thanks for the reply.

Yes, the data is headed for a table.

I'll be outputting rows set up like this:

Date     am/pm     position     agent

Just those four rows.  This is the first
time I've tried to output more than single
elements returned via ajax.  Usually, I can just
specify what the individual data is for the return,
such as struct.name, struct.date, etc.  Now I'm trying
to figure out how to deal with queries, etc.

I wish I could somehow get this back into a structure
where I could use CF code to deal with it...oh, that
would be nice...

Rick