There are a few ways to do this, but the simplest way is to databind
the grid to a data structure inside of Flex and make sure that data
structure gets updated by the form submit. You can do the update
either at the same time as you submit the form, or you can wait for a
successful response from the server and do the update in the response
handler function inside of Flex. I recommend staying with the basic
built-in techniques while you get started with Flex. If you are
looking for how to handle the situation of two people updating the
data at the same time or the issue of potentially updating stale data,
then that is a different task from making sure the grid data updates
with the content of the form submit.

-Mike Chabot