Hello,

On one of my servers, starting about 12 hours ago, all of a sudden JRun
seems to be shutting down or something.  It quits responding and displays
the following error message on every request:

503

Request timed out waiting to execute

For the last 12 hours this has occurred repeatedly, with a max interval of 3
hours.  Nothing in the CF logs gives me any indication of what the cause
is.  Where can I check to try and pinpoint the cause?

The server specs:

CPU: 2x Dual-Core Xeon
RAM: 4GB ECC Registered
OS:   Windows Server 2003
CF:    CF8 Enterprise, JRun configuration
Web:  IIS
DB:    None

The only thing that I can think of is the fact that there are a lot of
long-running scheduled tasks that rely on <cfhttp> calls.  Could it be
possible that <cfhttp> is timing out and causing JRun to shut down?  That
really doesn't seem to make a lot of sense to me, but I can think of no
other reason.  Nothing else is affected, only JRun.

Any thoughts, tips, or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Matt