David,

Sorry, I didn't mean with your underlying code :) I mean that maybe there is
something wrong with the way the URL rewrite is configured. I don't know
anything about it, but it seems crazy that the product wouldn't be able to
pass off FORM scope variables properly.

I figured someone else would comment on it with a better answer.