Thanks for the suggestion. I do realize that ISAPI rewriting is an
alternative, but my entire application controller is just a CF-based,
dynamic translation and coordination of URLs to content, so I want to handle
that with CFML logic, and not have to maintain it extraneously.
Any Java fiends out there that can give me some Java methods to try to
output the raw HTTP signature handed down to ColdFusion?