NP Ben, I was just confused. So you actually don't have to configure any URL
rewriting with IIS 6+. You just grab the site, update the 404 custom error
handler to use a URL ( Like "/index.cfm" ), and then change the feature
settings mode to "custom errors". It'll then pass everything through to the
CF template you specify. From there on I'm just dumping things on that
template, and neither FORM, or the result of GetHTTPRequestData are populated,
which is the real issue.

I'm guessing it's just that CF isn't parsing the (potentially new) IIS 7
format of custom error passthrough correctly, similar to how PHP struggles
with it as described here: http://bugs.php.net/bug.php?id=38094
I've just filed the bug with Adobe. We'll see what they say, maybe there's
some workaround.