>Internal sites and extranets don't get a lot of traffic.

This isn't true. I've developed a very encompassing system for a $200M/year
company with a network of over 2000 dealers and reps. The internal system
gets nearly as much traffic as its web site (both in CF) which is approx. 1M
CF page views a month. Not as much traffic as some sites maybe, but still
fairly high.

>A typical example is BMWUSA web site that was mentioned here earlier. I can
guarantee you this site isn't getting hit nearly as much as VW's new film
web site.

Where are the stats on these sites posted?