> I am faced with a peculiar situation. I have a form, which has a save link at
> the end of finishing the form.
> In the form, I have used Javascript to show/display some other hyperlink, and
> it has its own href attibute
> and am passing variables with it as URL scope. But now, I need to include
> another form to post variables
> instead of using URL scopes. Is this possible to achieve in Coldfusion?

This has nothing to do with ColdFusion, and everything to do with
HTML. In HTML, you can't place one form within another. However, I
don't see why they'd need to be nested. I'm not entirely sure what
you're trying to accomplish, either, so you may want to describe
exactly what outcome you want, rather than talking about the
underlying mechanisms of forms, JavaScript, etc.

Dave Watts, CTO, Fig Leaf Software
http://www.figleaf.com/