In the form I am creating, sometimes the user would be presented with a link to
enroll themselves (This would happen before the actual form submission). So,
when they click that which takes them to another form, those form fields should
get prepoulated with the form fields that I need to pass from current form. As
I said I was using URL, but due to security concerns, I have to use form
variables to post data.

Thanks

> > I am faced with a peculiar situation. I have a form, which has a
> save link at the end of finishing the form.
> > In the form, I have used Javascript to show/display some other
> hyperlink, and it has its own href attibute
> > and am passing variables with it as URL scope. But now, I need to
> include another form to post variables
> > instead of using URL scopes. Is this possible to achieve in
> Coldfusion?
>
> This has nothing to do with ColdFusion, and everything to do with
> HTML. In HTML, you can't place one form within another. However, I
> don't see why they'd need to be nested. I'm not entirely sure what
> you're trying to accomplish, either, so you may want to describe
> exactly what outcome you want, rather than talking about the
> underlying mechanisms of forms, JavaScript, etc.
>
> Dave Watts, CTO, Fig Leaf Software
> http://www.figleaf.com/
>
> Fig Leaf Software provides the highest caliber vendor-authorized
> instruction at our training centers in Washington DC, Atlanta,
> Chicago, Baltimore, Northern Virginia, or on-site at your location.
> Visit http://training.figleaf.com/ for more
information!