fun and learning wrote:
> As I said I was using URL, but due to security concerns, I have to use form
> variables to post data.
>
> Thanks

Dave have you pretty good advice an how to accomplish your goal.

I would like to point out the red flag of any statement that indicates
post (form as you named them) variables are inherently more secure then
get (aka URL) variables.  They both suffer from the exact same security
concerns.  Just because a user does not conveniently see the post form
variables in the URL bar of a browser does not make them any more secure
or trustworthy then the get form variables that can be.