I use an alternate style sheet that sets fonts to a point size instead of
em and has a fixed width.  Even then, I sometimes run into an odd scaling
down effect if there is too much data.  Also, if you have images that you
are resizing for the web, make an alternate actual size image for the pdf.

cf-talk@houseoffusion.com on Thursday, June 18, 2009 at 11:50 AM -0700