Barry I'm not allowed to offer you free hosting or my Chairman of
Finance will start feeding me ground glass in my dinner, but I can
talk about pretty low fee for you.   ColdFusion 8,  plus plenty of
disk space, bandwidth, uptime, SQLServer etc etc.

If you have a budget at all and aren't limited to free,   contact me
off line and we can set something up for you.   Look at my plans at
http://afpwebworks.com   and we can work out a deal that's got better
dollars on it for you.

Cheers
Mike Kear
Windsor, NSW, Australia
AFP Webworks
http://afpwebworks.com
ColdFusion, PHP, ASP, ASP.NET hosting from AUD$15/month