From: Andy Matthews [mailto:li...@commadelimited.com]
Sent: Wednesday, July 01, 2009 9:35 AM
To: cf-talk
Subject: RE: Coldfusion Sport Software

If your client is complaining about the difference in price between $5 a
month ($60 per year) and $15 a month ($180 per year), then maybe it's time
to find yourself a new client.

Until Adobe starts offering a free version, or Railo and Open BD start
gaining more traction, PHP hosting will always be cheaper. The catch is the
speed of development. Sure you could save $120 per year, but that amounts to
ONE billable hour for some developers. Do you think your website could get
done faster if that developer had ONE more hour to work on it? Probably not.

andy