Phillip, you might need to double check but last I looked cfshopkart it was
storing credit card details in its database (an MS Access database). And if
you're on shared hosting this this db is likely to be web accessible. If
this is still the case then avoid this cart.
Mike, cfshopkart was one of the authors first cf applications so is not a
good example of a well designed or coded app.

I'd recommend going with James' advise:

http://www.cfwebstore.com

<http://www.cfwebstore.com/>