> If you had no other clients and didn't have any work at
> all for 6 months (Yes, I'm that desperate) and I approach
> you with a $450 job that will take around 10 hours to
> install something and set up pages around it, are you
> actually trying to tell me you would turn it down?

If I know the client is setting themselves up for disappointment and
failure, sure.  I'd rather not have a client than to have one that I know is
going to blame me for their lack of funding down the road.  I do wish you
the best of luck, and hope that you are able to find better clients to work
with in the future.  It's unfortunate that you're stuck working with people
who don't value your services for the time being.

-Justin