Hi Fng,

Nate is a busy guy and his tag is open source, so you can s=do the mod
yourself.

The issue is (') in JavaScript, you need to escape it like this:-   \'
Luckily CF has a built in function to do this called JSStringFormat()
Use this and your problems should be solved. It's good to know about the
tags you use too..

Justin MacCarthy