I have a problem using the custom tag CF_ThreeSelectsRelated.  I try
to set a value to default1 and default2 and the result is the third
box is not populated according to the value of default2.  The third
box just being populated with the first row value of box 2, instead
of using the default2 value.  Any one out there has this problem
before ? and any suggestions fixing this problem ?

I appreciate if anyone of you can give me some ideas of how to get
around this problem.

thanks

Global Internet phone calls, voicemail, fax, e-mail and instant messaging.
Sign-up today for FREE account at http://www.hotvoice.com