hi
   I am trying to use this tag...but there's a problem. My Query is like
this
        Grp             Div             Dept
        GF                              ATC
        MIS                             IT2
        MIS                             IT3
        GR 1             DIV 1
        GR 2                            AC
   Since some of the field values could be empty...esp for the second field
"DIV", it seems that the custom tag is not able to retrieve the correct Dept
code out. Anybody know of this workaround?

Jaime Hoi

Don't try so hard, the best things come when you least expect them to.