A friend of mine originally asked this question on LinkedIn's ColdFusion
Programmers group but didn't get much response, so I told him I would
post it here to see what you guys thought.  His original post can be
seen here: http://bit.ly/4aJjes

Here's his post:

"I have been the primary developer on an application for a number of
years and we have recently gotten the additional resources to bring on 3
more programmers.

I am excited and terrified. We have a Visual Source Safe environment set
up for file sharing management, but I am curious if anyone has made this
transition and has any tips for how to head off issues down the road.

The application is somewhat modular, but certainly not to an object
oriented extent. I am no project manager and am fearful that without
proper planning we are going to be stepping on each other's toes an
awful lot. "

--
Thanks,

Eric Cobb