Thank you!

This is very helpful!

Rick

-----Original Message-----
From: WebSite CFTalk [mailto:cft...@website.no]
Sent: December-10-09 11:53 AM
To: cf-talk
Subject: RE: Load-balancing servers

Maybe something like:

- Hardware load balancer in front of web/app servers, or NLB load balancing
between web/app servers (Windows)
- Instead of UNC path to shared folders synchronize web folders/content
folders using DFS Replication (Windows 2003 R2 - Windows 2008)
- If windows 2008, IIS 7.5 with shared config.

Clustering CF is covered many places, this one is good and thorough:
http://www.bpurcell.org/viewContent.cfm?ContentID=121

-Helge