The company I work for has a CF5 license and had several non mission
critical applications running on it on a Linux server.

They are tightening their belt and have shut down the server/host with the
apps and want to move the apps to a local windows server.

I have all the code and the data (MySql).

The code is all procedural and there is a ton of it, I attempted to get a
couple of the apps to run on Railo and OpenBd but I am running into one
issue after the other and fear it could take more time to get them to work
than it would to refactor them.

I wanted to install CF5 on the windows server so I went to adobe.com to my
downloads section but the download in no longer available, all it has is
_ZIPLOCK_MSG .

All attempts at finding the original install discs have failed, so all I
have is the license key.

Does anyone on this list have a copy, or know where I can get a copy of
ColdFusion 5?

--
"The illusion of freedom will continue as long as it's profitable to
continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive

-Frank Zappa