> Have tried contacting Adobe?  Since you have the License Key, they may
> be able to provide you a link for downloading it. -scott

Yes, I sent them and email 2 days ago but have not heard back from them yet.

I don't know if they are still readable, I can have a look. What
> version, Pro or Enterprise? -Kym

 I am pretty sure it is the Enterprise edition.

What happened is they had purchased Generator 2 Enterprise Edition right
when it was phased out, and Macromedia supplemented the company with CF5 for
free.

I have to assume it is Enterprise. I am trying to contact the hosts that it
was set up on to verify.