We have a CF system that harvests data from an ASPX based site, which is
frequently timing out.
As I have no access to the ASPX side, does anyone know if there is an
equivalent to the ol' requesttimeout
URL parameter?

Thanks,
--
Jon

This message and any attached documents are only for the use of the intended
recipient(s), are confidential and may contain privileged information. Any
unauthorized review, use, retransmission, or other disclosure is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the
sender immediately, and then delete the original message. Thank you.